Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Sketch #338~Nothing Sweeter, Stampin Up


 Ooh how exciting my yard has a flock of birdies.  I'm most pleased that they were visiting my bird house.  I got a few pictures.  I love how the little sparrow is peaking out of his house saying "hello"   I'm also thrilled I got this fabulous picture of the blue jays.  I think they are so pretty with vibrant coloring.   It's so funny because when I tried to get to the window to get the picture, HP was hot on my trail, thinking he missed something outside, so after that he had to stand by the patio to keep watch. 


Now onto the card.    I  am in need of making more Christmas cards.  So that's what I did. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Nothing Sweeter

I stamped each image a little off in the squares, because honestly they wouldn't fit and I think it just gives the card a little more character this way.  I decided to use some lovely candy cane twine, however, when it came to lacing it through the jingle bells.  YIKES, impossible,  I wasted many minutes trying, and cutting the  twine shorter and shorter to re-start, before finally giving up and getting string to which I then tied to the twine.  My goodness what an ordeal, but we pulled (haha) through.  
 Sometimes I crack myself up.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
PJ







4 comments:

  1. Love hearing about the birds & seeing your special picture! Great Christmas card. Thanks for submitting to AHSC & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the cute images you used! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree and gift images - so perfect for Christmas. I think all of us are in need of more Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bird photos! It is so much fun watching them in the yard. Very cute Christmas card - your effort with the twine and bells was worth it :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~