Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sketch #339 Little Elephant, Birds of a Feather, Stampin up



 Oh goodness, I struggled with this weeks sketch.   I just couldn't seem to get the desired look I wanted on a card, so I almost gave up, until this evening with one last try.   I even included a picture of one of the "fails"  It was just too busy, and uneven strips.  Goodness, I'm almost embarrassed to show it, however, I'm also showing a picture of  my desk with the mess I make while stamping.  Does anyone else end up working in a tight spot on the desk top?   I  box myself right in when I'm thinking and stamping. haha.   Any ways the card is done, and just in the nick of time.  So I will submit it to the following challenge:

 

Oh my gosh as my story goes, I paste the image of the sketch above, and just like that it jumps off the screen and almost slaps me in the face.. I should have done water, since the bottom portion of the card looks like waves and a sweet little sailboat for the flower.  HOLY cow.  Such is my life, I make it more complicated then need be.   

Any ways the stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Little Elephant
Stampin up:  Birds of a Feather

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Another reminder I'm still having a sell in my Etsy shop until Oct. 31st.  I'm so excited to say I've had three sales.   You will find stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders, and scrapbook papers all on sale now.  Oh.. and of course cards and paper projects too.  Hope you will pop in for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



3 comments:

  1. PJ, I love what you did with this sketch! The turkey is so cute and the spilt background pieces along the lower half of the card are perfect. I totally understand about some sketches that just don’t speak to us... been there as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts - always love to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ I love your card - so far as processes to create - yes! a lot of us share your experiences! Your card is really cute! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ you really did a great job with this final version. I love how you created the background. thanks for joining us at AHSC as per usual, love seeing you every week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~