Friday, October 4, 2019

SSC214 TIME TO GET SKETCHY~Merry Moose, Stampin UP

 Well my goodness, this little Merry Moose Stamp set is so much fun to play with, that I made 3 cards with it.

I will submit the top card to the challenge at:

 I had to have my daughter help me choose which card to submit to the challenge.

Yikes.. it was quite the task, and also the pictures don't really do them justice.  

However, we did decide on the brown with white snowflakes card.  

Which one is your favorite?

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Staming
PJ




2 comments:

  1. That is just way too cute! Love your Christmas moose. Perfect take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us a Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, PJ - I'm loving this little guy, too - so cool to see all your ideas for it, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~