Saturday, October 19, 2019

CAS Game #151~Dino Days, Spooky Sweets, Birds of a Feather, Spooktacular Bash, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:


 

I chose to make a Halloween Card, the colors seemed most fitting.  However, I wanted to think a little outside the box, because I've been making a few pumpkin cards lately.  So folks I reached for an entirely different stamp set and mixed it with a few of my Halloween ones.  

The stamps featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dino Days
Stampin Up:  Spooky Sweets
Stampin Up:  Birds of a Feather
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash

I think it turned out cute and clever.  I love the dinosaur holding the trick or treat sign with his little pumpkin ready for candy.  Also how cute is that Pterodactyl dressed up in black to be a bat? 
FUN stuff. 

I have been working on a few more pencil packs.  I think I will add this to my Etsy Store.   While I'm still running the sale.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic combo of stamps, works really well. Love those pencil pockets too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun halloween card. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. a Dino fan is gonna love that! Pterodactyl and T rex.. look so cool. I love that bg yellow too. I don't have Halloween stamps, but yes Dinos I do, thank you for thidea and playing with us at AAA cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~