Saturday, October 26, 2019

TMS #526~Toile Christmas, Stampin Up


 Hello~  Looks like we had one last nice day to finish up yard work, before the snow comes.   At least that is what "they" say.   My husband worked hard all afternoon, which gave me some time to make this card.   I was having a day of rest anyways.   Yesterday our kiddos all came home and I made a nice supper for everyone, so I am spent, and very sore today.  But it was all worth it. 
Love spending time with our kids.  The time goes so fast, and there are so many laughs and good times. 

Now for the card I will submit it to the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:

Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas 

I love how it turned out.  I was a bit worried since I only have one red alcohol marker.  I didn't think it would give a nicely blended look.  But it did fabulous.   

I'm also trying to add more things to my Etsy shop because this is the last week for my sale.  I hope you will stop in and see the cards, paper projects, stamps, scrapbook papers, and embossing folders I have available. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I Love the Cardinal. It's colored Perfectly

    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    Hugs ~ LJ TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love your cardinal!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really came out beautiful and your coloring is great! Thank you so very much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Oh btw I am little jealous you get to have your kids, over mine are way too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WOW. That cardinal is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~