Friday, September 27, 2019

Sketch #335 New Wonders, Stampin Up

 I made this happy little story book card for the challenge at:
Immediately when I first saw this I too thought bike.  it just seemed to say "two wheels" to me.  However I noticed one of the talented design team members did a delightful bike, and I know I couldn't top that, so I had to ponder this sketch a few days and thought why not use my brand new Stampin up set called New Wonders.   I think it turned out fabulous.   I really love the story book feel this card has with the DSP in the background.   Plus I love to read so I thought it was perfect.  I felt like the top needed a little something so I added some lovely polka dot ribbon that's barely noticeable, but yet gives just another little element to the card.  

As I mentioned I enjoy reading, and lately it's been all about Alexander Hamilton.   It amazes me that now I like to learn things like this.   Where was that want when I was in social studies?  I could have really used it to improve my grades.    Well, perhaps it's because I have so much time on my hands now, and am by myself all the time, that reading is another way of escaping, like stamping.  So it's a blessing.  


Well folks, thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping... or reading. 😉  
PJ



3 comments:

  1. Magical, sweet card! The color palette is very nice. I'm a reader as well and it is a marvelous way to learn or escape to another world♥ Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ you always put so much thought into your cards! The stamped image you choose for this one is perfect, & of course the coordinating inside - always love that! Thanks for submitting to AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does feel like a story book! This is a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~