Tuesday, September 3, 2019

FUSION - Floral Wall~ Border Builders, At Home With You Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:
Fusion  
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Border Builders
Stampin Up:  At Home With You

The fence is a die.  I ran it through with white and gray card stock to give it a bit of a shadow appearance.  I also used my brick embossing folder to make it look like a wall behind the fence. 
I tried to take a couple pictures to hopefully show off the embossing better, but it's still quite faint.   I love the little "hello" sign hanging on the fence post.  Cute and rustic. 

I'm glad you stopped by for a visit.  
Thank you.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Your fence with flowers is just so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~