Friday, September 20, 2019

Challenge #339 - Colours~ Marquee Messages, Stampin Up, Birthday

I want to give a big warm welcome to my new blog follower.  This is exciting❕  


 Image result for minion thank you
       I'm so happy you decided to sign                    up and follow my blog.  ๐Ÿ’›  I'm almost to 100 followers.  I might have a sale in my Etsy shop for a celebration.๐Ÿ˜Š

 I made this card for my son's Birthday.   It's originally a lip balm holder, but fits dollars as well, so I thought he'd appreciate that, and He did ๐Ÿ’™  He was as impressed as I was because I made a rip strip on the inside of the card to access the dollars without tearing the card apart.  You can see the rip strip on the second picture.   On the third picture you can see all the glitter I added to the numbers and the shiny pearls much better.   I'm so happy with how it turned out.   
I'm going to submit it to the challenge at:

Now I didn't have those exact colors, but tried to match them as close as possible using the following inks: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, and Tranquil Tide.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:  Marquee Messages

I'm also including the perfect sunset picture with the kids on his birthday.. it was a special 9-19-19  ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! And great use of the lip balm holder. I need to remember that. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on the colour of this week on your card. Your son must love this one! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~