Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sketch #333~ Perennial Birthday, Hello Friend, Stampin Up

 I've been on a card making frenzy.  Oh my goodness.  This is card number six, and I have two more to post yet.    Perhaps I'm in denial about this finger.  I went for my ultrasound, to which I asked, the image technician do you see a thorn?  Knowing very well she would not tell me, but nevertheless when she said, "You have to wait for the doctor to read it"  I wasn't happy, so perhaps I'm still having a temper tantrum.. haha. but at least it's in the form of card making.  

As you can see I'm back..  I just had to try again with the sketch. So I scaled it down a bit and will submit it to:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Perennial Birthday
Stampin Up  Hello Friend.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



2 comments:

  1. Bright and happy flowers! Thanks for your second link here at Atlantic Hearts. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~