Saturday, September 14, 2019

TMS #520 Above the Clouds, Stampin Up



 Why not try one more time with this card sketch?   So that's what I did. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at

The stamp set featured in this card is:

Stampin up:  Above the Clouds

I really like how it turned out.  I added some wink of stella clear to the big hot air balloon, then I covered it with glossy accents.  Fabulous.    It's just a happy card.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the glossy accents on the balloon!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~