Thursday, September 26, 2019

FMS404~ Sip Sip Hooray Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at:
I flipped the sketch on the side.  I really like how the martini glass is the correct way for the oval to be flipped, however I still added another oval layer for the sentiment.    It just needed a little something beside the martini glass.  The bubbles in the background are die cut and then I added some glimmer paper behind it.  I also added glossy accents to the glass to make the liquid look real.  The olives are the finishing touch.  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and pretty birthday card! I love the special touches. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~