Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sketch #334 Nothing Sweeter, Beautiful Baubles, Stampin Up

 My goodness I had a hard time getting this picture to turn out.   I think the batteries must be going on my little 35mm.   Someday I shall own a smartphone and not have to worry about such things.  My kids phones take the most amazing pictures.  WOWZA.. then I could just easily put my pictures on instagram and my blog.  But as for now I do it the old fashion way.. haha. the uploading process.  Any ways  this is the best picture I could come up with for the card I made today.    Perhaps because I took a lot of pictures of the sunset with my kiddos on the 19th to celebrate my son's birthday.  What a great time.  I've included a few of those pictures too.  

WE had a Praise the LORD moment I'd like to share.  My Equinox  had a little nail in the tire.  grrrr, and it was losing air but a real slow leak, any ways hubby took the tire off, and zoomed it up to the garage, they plugged it and so we were good to go.  Well I drove my daughter and I down to visit my son.   He lives about 2 hours away.  Needless to say A light came on, a tire sensing issue.. Folks. The tire now has a huge bulge in it.  The one they "FIXED"  omgosh.. I'm so Grateful that  Jesus kept us safe on the interstate.  It's a long stretch of deer country and to think we would have blown a tire, caused an accident. YIKES.. so hubby is taking it back to the garage tomorrow.  GRRR.. This is a $200.00 tire.  Crazy. I just hope it gets fixed correctly now.  


Now for the card.  I will submit it to the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Nothing Sweeter
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles 

I let the dsp do the work for me when it came to the flowers on the sketch.  I thought  the little pine trees outlined the sentiment nicely.  A lot of trimming to get it to make the nice border.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, checking out my card, and reading my ramblings.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card and I love how you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ the coordinating papers were perfect for this sketch, great card. Love the sunset pictures too. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~