Wednesday, September 25, 2019

CTS #340 Merry Moose, Stampin Up

 I just got my new stampin up set called: Merry Moose.  It even has a matching punch.   Oooo I was most excited to see that in the catalog, and the snow globe set too.   So much to add to my wish list.  But for now I'll play with Mr. Moose, and make a few cards, after all it's only fitting that I should have this stamp set being I have a lot of moose themed things in my home.  Haha.    
Well I will submit this card to the challenge at:
 
I didn't use the punch this time, I just stamped him directly on the card stock.  I am so happy I got the color to line up within the outline.   I really like the simplicity of this card.  

I also worked on 3 packs of 8 Christmas thank you note cards to add to my Etsy Shop.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~