Friday, September 6, 2019

FMS401~Making Christmas Bright, Stampin Up


 I really do enjoy making square cards, even if that means I must make the envelopes for them.    In the card today I'm keeping up with my Christmas theme.

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright. 

I added clear wink of stella to give the Christmas bulbs on the front of the card a bit of sparkle.  I imagine glossy accents would have been perfect here, but I already took the picture, so glitter will have to do.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch. I love those colorful Christmas lights! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~