Saturday, September 21, 2019

Challenge #38 "Something Plaid" & Challenge #375: Tags and Frames Merry Christmas Tags



 I made these delightful Christmas tags for my Etsy shop.   I thought they might be a hit.  At least that's what I'm hoping for.  I haven't had a sale since I raised a few prices to help cover shipping expenses.  YIKES❕

Anyways, my daughter LOVED the tags.  Her cute exact words when she saw them on the table were, "those are quality tags mama"  so that put a smile on my face.   

I then  put together and decorated all four sides of this lovely mini pizza box.   Notice the mini library clip on the top tag, that way you can remove that and use it along with all the others.   As you can see I made quite a few tags and only half of them fit in the box, so I will be making another box for the rest.  

I will submit this project to the challenges at:
and 

The challenge is to incorporate tags/frames & plaid

I think I covered the basics in my project.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

Just a NOTE:  I will be having  a sale in my etsy shop as soon as I hit 100 followers on my blog.  So spread the word.  Thanks a million.  



2 comments:

  1. Such a nice collection of tags, always needed for the season! Thanks for joining us over at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ what a great gift for someone, all those tags and the pizza box used as a gift box is creative and great idea. Thanks for visiting with us at Double Trouble and sharing with us and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~