Thursday, September 5, 2019

PP457 ~Harvest Blessings, Stampin Up



 Farm fantastic card.   Well, folks, my sister-in-law would say I know nothing about farming since I'm a city gal, but this I've come to know.  After 29 years being with my husband, 27 of those years married.  I grew up thinking I'd love to farm.. that is incorrect.  I'd love to ranch.  Big difference.   I don't want anything to do with milking cows (not that there is anything wrong with it, just not for me), but ranching beef cattle (ironically I don't eat beef)  and big open pastures and working the fields, now that seems pleasant, perhaps in my "dream world"   Any ways my husband who grew up on a dairy farm, and also still works for a tractor implement has helped me understand many things.    With all that being said, I think I'm just a city gal at heart, that fell in love with a country boy.  And in honor of him today I made this CaseIH tractor. 
 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Harvest Blessings


I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. PJ your little red tractor is beautifully coloured and I'm sure your husband will appreciate the effort made by his city girl! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty coloring and love the outside and inside coordination! Thanks for playing along with the them challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a wonderful tractor it is, especially with the verse inside! I never did any farming, just grew up and watched my dad do all the work, LOL, but it is a life, not a job, that's for sure! It never ends!! But where would we be without farmers, right? I am so happy that you played with my Paper Players challenge with your cool card this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~