Friday, September 20, 2019

SSC213 AUTUMN WHISPER~ Incredible Like You, Stampin Up, Stampendous, Bouquet For You


 I thought I'd make one more card for my daughter to choose from.   This is a much simpler card, but nevertheless perfect for a co-worker.  
I will submit it to the challenge at:

Sometimes Less is more, and I think that's the case with this card.    
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Incredible Like You
Stampendous:  Bouquet For You


I've also included a picture of the amazing sunset I got to see with my kids yesterday 9-19-19 it was my son's birthday.   Such a beautiful time.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, PJ! I love seeing this set with this week's colors, which is very different from what I've seen with this set. Refreshing. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie - that flower is so pretty in our colors! So sweetly CAS, too, Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~