Sunday, September 8, 2019

CAS Game #148~Happy Tails, Stampin Up

 This afternoon I made a card to be submitted to the challenge at: 

The stamp featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Happy Tails

I did the painters tape technique to create the green behind the dog.  I think it turned out like a lovely grassy field.  

I chose a stamp set with a dog, because of my buddy HP.   He's a darling dog.  Eight years young, and a great big part of our family. 
I'll include a few pictures of this fine fella.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





2 comments:

  1. love your card, love your puppy, both cute. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet! Great card and fabulous doggie pics too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~