Saturday, September 14, 2019

Challenge 425 Love You to Pieces, Dino Days, Tropical Chic, Stampin Up

 I made this cute fun activity card for a little boy who has his legs broken.  The mama asked for happy mail because he was a bit down.  SO I made this delightful dinosaur card with a pocket on the front to hold the puzzle I created for him.   When he is all done putting it together he can just slip it right back in there.   I've included multiple pictures so you can see the whole card/puzzle and envelope I had to make, because it's a 5x5 square card.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Love You to Pieces

Stampin Up:  Dino Days
Stampin Up:  Tropical Chic

I'm really pleased with how it turned out.   Hope the little guy is too.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun fun card, and such a thoughtful design for the little guy! I'm sure he'll love it! These dinosours really are adorable! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, PJ! Definitely an interactive card that any little boy would enjoy, especially if he's with limited mobility! Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~