Saturday, September 14, 2019

#GDP206~Buffalo Check, Harvest Hellos, Very Versailles Stampin Up

 I made this teacher appreciation card for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check
Stampin Up: Harvest Hellos

I also used a lovely ruler embossing folder that I've had for quite some time, and this was the perfect card to use it with.  I lightly sponged the surface with soft suede so the numbers would be more apparent.

I'm also tacking on a card I made recently with the rectangle framelit dies and the Very Versailles stampin up set  I think it turned out lovely.


  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  






Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~