Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sketch #333~Life is Grand, Beautiful Baubles, First Frost, Stampin Up



 I made this card for the challenge at:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Life is Grand
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles
Stampin Up:  First Frost

I also used an embossing folder to create the floral background.  I highlighted it by using a bit of color.

After finishing the card I realized the inside rectangle was not offset like shown in the sketch challenge..Drats.    I'll have to make another card, as if I need an excuse to make another card. 😉

I had the sweetest little birdie line up on our fence.  It was quite a sight to see.   I went for the camera and HP went to the window to see the commotion.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the soft colors in the background....great contrast with the purple. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice the panel offset either! Your colored embossing makes a nice background for the pink flower cluster. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you always make the inside as pretty as the outside! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~