Saturday, August 31, 2019

SSC212~ You Always Deliver, Barnyard Babies, Making Christmas Bright, Stampin Up


 I made this card for my Husband.  Today is his 49th Birthday.🎂    He is not much for celebrating, so I love the sentiment on the inside of the card.. "Get Excited"    Apparently he did get excited about his favorite treats I made last night, because this morning when I took a picture of the apple crisp, there were a few bars missing.😉  I included a picture for evidence. haha

I have to say this card did NOT in any way go at all in the direction I wanted it too.  The only thing that I stamped the same in my minds eye was the background circle.. That I planned from the get go, however the other pieces where all because everything else I tried just didn't seem to have the "aha" I was looking for.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  You Always Deliver
Stampin Up: Barnyard Babies (sentiment on front)
Stampin Up: Making Christmas Bright

I will submit this card to the challenge at: Sunday Stamps



I have a quick question.   Do you sell things on Etsy?   I do, and I'm happy with my little shop, however they have been saying customers are happier with free shipping.   Goodness shipping is expensive, so in order to fix it in the cost of cards, or projects I feel like it would be to expensive and no one would buy cards.   What are your opinions?  I'm most interested.  Would you buy a card for say $7.50 if it was free shipping.. or would you pay $4.00 for a card and pay $3.50 shipping?  
Thanks for your input..  Please check out my little store and let me know what you think.   PJ's PROJECTS

Thank you also for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ



3 comments:

  1. Super cute, PJ, I just got this set, and can't wait to play with it - what a great card for your hubs (and treats, lol!) Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of the background circle to draw the eye to the focal point. I'm thinking I might need that set now... I really love how your card came together, even if not as planned. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your hubby did get excited over this adorable cared! I love it! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~