Friday, August 30, 2019

TMS #518~ Cauldron Bubble, Spooky Sweets Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card today are:

Stampin Up:  Cauldron Bubble
Stampin Up: Spooky Sweets

I thought the die cut cob webs were perfect for the corners.   

It inspired me to make a few gift certificate cards for my Etsy Shop.  I've included a picture. 
I will share some more pictures of my latest projects in my next post. You'll have to come back to see the cutest kleenex box, and card calendar. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ  



1 comment:

  1. Cute card - I love the spider webs in the corners. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~