Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sketch #329~Harvest Hellos, Stampin Up

 This card did not at all go in the direction I had intended.  My goodness I was picturing an apple card for teachers.  Sort of a back to school card, and that is before I realized I had chosen the wrong leaf.  So I then decided to roll with it and go fall/pumpkin.   
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Harvest Hellos

I pulled out some fancy little ribbon that matched the leaves lovely, and added a LOT of glossy accents to make the pumpkin shine.  

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I'm also including a picture of my pal "HP"  he had his dr. appointment.  Please forgive the mess in the background.  The little fella had some shots and blood drawn.  He is on 2 different medications, one for an infection in his paws from the allergy and the other is his allergy pill until November.  He was not having a good day, but still such a sweet heart 💗🤎💚

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ




1 comment:

  1. Super cute card PJ! and I love the inside too, I keep telling myself I need to do more inside my cards. Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~