Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sketch #330~Very Versailles, Daisy Lane, Beauty Abounds, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Beauty Abounds
Stampin Up:  Daisy Lane
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles 

At first all I could see were Christmas ornaments, using this sketch, so that is what I had intended for this card, however, it didn't seem to come together as nicely as I though it would, so perhaps I'll try again with another later on this week.   
I added a bit of clear wink of stella to the center of my daisies to make them shimmer.   I love that stuff.  

Also including a couple pictures of this unique dragonfly visiting me today.   How fabulous I finally got a picture, however I was not brave enough to move in closer for a better picture.  I did learn what they mean though: "In almost every part of the world, the Dragonfly symbolizes change, transformation, adaptability, and self-realization. The change that is often referred to has its source in mental and emotional maturity and understanding the deeper meaning of life. ... TheDragonfly moves with elegance and grace"
Well isn't that interesting?   I thought it was.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





6 comments:

  1. Another stunning card PJ! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ I love your card, it seems to capture summer perfectly. I too think what you shared about dragon flies is interesting! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your thoughts re this sketch leading you to a Christmas card interesting... that is what I WANTED to do but couldn’t make it work for me! Maybe next time. I love what you did with the daisies. They are so perfect for summer. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts - and I love the info about the dragonflies as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft, summery shimmer! Lovely card. Thank you, PJ for being such a loyal crafter with us at Atlantic Hearts♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet card, love the simplicity...but those dragonfly pics caught my eye! love them! thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as always, we love to see you!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your artwork is stunning. I love the layered flowers on this card. Thank you for continuing to play along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~