Friday, August 16, 2019

TMS#516~ Sending Smooches, My Favorite Things, Signs Of Santa, Stampin Up

 Well, I had to step back into card making mode.  I must admit it was a challenge for me, especially since I've had such a fabulous week with my kids.   I've visited two zoos.  My kids are a big help to me with my walking and getting me out.  I sure do love them.  I've included a couple pictures of this funny giraffe that seems to have a bit of a sassy attitude.  LOVE it.  However, also quite affectionate too, being he/she wanted to hug the camel next door.    I'm also including a picture of a flower I thought was beautiful.  I have no idea what it is, but it was gorgeous. 

Now for the card. I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
My Favorite Things: Sending Smooches
Stampin Up: Signs of Santa

As you can see I chose to put the sentiment at the top of the card.   I added some pearl paint to the snow on top of the sign, and to Santa's trim on his hat.  I then used glossy accents to cover the whole "official seal" of the North Pole.  To make it seem authentic. 
I like how this card offers the gift of chapstick.  I think it's cute.  However I didn't invest in the rip strip die for the back, so the receiver will have to "rip" it straight from the card instead of the inside.  Drats.. I'll add that to my wish list now.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ



1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love the chapstick pkg!
    Haha! The giraffe and camel "kiss" is great!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~