Thursday, August 22, 2019

RRCB117~Fall for All, Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at:
I decided to make an Autumn card because I love this adorable old set.   It's Stampin Up:  1999 Fall for all.  
I also had the chance to use some lovely fall papers that I've had in my stash for quite sometime.    I think it works lovely together.  I took a picture with the flash on so you could see the gold really shines and the ribbon helps enhance the background paper.

I also made a batch of brookies for my husband today.  It was the first time I tried this recipe.  They are half chocolate chip cookie and half brownie.   It was quite an ordeal in  making of them.  I hope he will like them.   I know HP  was quite the helper, standing guard at my feet just in case a yummy little morsel would fall to the floor.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this was one of my FAVORITE SU stamps from way, way back...one I was so sad that I sold! It brings back such fond memories!! Love the papers you used, too! Such a fun retro card, thanks for playing with Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~