Monday, August 12, 2019

CAS Game #146~Summer Clothes Line, Repeat Impression, Season by Season Stampin Up

Summer reminds me of beaches, bare-feet, and beautiful weather.   Along with that comes that famous "clotheslines"  loaded with wash and blowing in the summer breeze, and little kids running though the fresh bed linens and towels, aw yes summer speaks of simple pleasures.

So the card I made today reflects that.   The stamp sets featured in this card are:
 Repeat Impression: clothes line
Stampin Up: Season by Season

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

I'm going to share a link again to the Brain and Amy Gofundme page.   If you can take a moment to read their story, and perhaps share on your blogs and facebook pages that would be great.  Also, she gives and address now to where we can send CARDS.. so I think as card makers we can decorate that room up like wall paper.  

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards, and read my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Adorable line of washing - who would have thought washing could look so appealing! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, I need some Summer! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It really says summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes line card is so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~