Saturday, August 3, 2019

TMS #514~High Tide, Above the Clouds, Stampin Up

 I made this card for Brian.  The man who was tragically paralyzed about 3 weeks ago when storms rolled through our area.  I humbly ask you to check out their gofundme page, and read their  story.   Please would you also consider sharing it on your blogs and facebook pages too.  Thank you kindly.   

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamps sets featured in this card today are:
Stampin Up:  High Tide
Stampin Up:  Above the Clouds

I really like how the washi tape in the corner matches the theme of the card.   The little sentiment area was perfect placement because there is a smudge under there, due to inky fingers.  Phew it all worked out.

I also have been adding a few more stamp sets to my Etsy Shop. 
I invite you to come visit,, or just click on the link in the bar above that says stamps for sale. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. I love this, PJ! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card. And a very touching story. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~