Saturday, August 10, 2019

Challenge 419~ Very Versailles, Healing Hugs, Stampin Up

 I made this card to encourage Amy, and let her know there are people thinking and praying for her and her beloved Husband during this difficult time.   He (Brian) is an inspiration.  He was severely hurt a few weeks ago.  I am asking that you read their story on their GoFundMe page, and also share on your blogs and facebook pages.  It would be greatly appreciated. 

I will submit his card to the challenge at:

 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up: Very Versailles
Stampin Up  Healing Hugs

I'm also including a picture of the cards I made for Brain, Amy, and their two young children.  

Thank you for taking time to stop in and see my cards and read my blog. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, PJ. I'm sure Amy & Brian appreciated receiving it. I'm glad that our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge was helpful in its creation! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card, PJ! The colors are striking and I like that you decorated the card interior as well. Thank you for playing along at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~