Thursday, August 1, 2019

FMS399~Tropical Chic, Stampin Up



I made this card for the challenge at: 
Sometimes I really enjoy making a square card.  It took me a long time to get the hang of them, but now it's fun.   Plus I think they look cool.    It's probably extra postage, but it's worth it. 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Tropical Chic
I'm quite pleased with how this card turned out.  The colors are so vibrant. 

We had really bad storms roll through our area a couple weeks ago,  the town I grew up in, was hit hard too, in fact there was a tragic accident, a linesman was clearing things away when a tree came down and knocked him to the ground, he immediately couldn't feel his legs,  my dear friends, His name is Brian, and Wife Amy are a young couple, with two small children  and have set up a gofundmeaccount, for Brian I'm humbly asking you to visit their page and read their story for yourself.  If you could share on your blogs, and fb pages that would be swell.  I can tell you she updates it almost daily.  They just flew to Denver CO.  To Craig's Hospital for the best treatment.  We are so grateful he can breathe on his own and move his arms.  At first they thought even the arms would not work, but PRAISE the LORD they do.  I believe in miracles, and I think prayer is the key.    I know they'd appreciate any help/prayers you can offer. Thank you kindly.💝

I found this lovely little poem on facebook to add to cards you want to pass out.
I didn’t sign this card
before I sent it off to you,

instead it holds my warmest thoughts
invisible but true.

So if you find you need
to brighten someone’s day,

then take this card and sign it
and send it on its way.

I also wanted to mention that I've added a few more stamps to my Etsy shop.  You can see my stamps for sale here too.

Thank you for reading my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I love both the outside and inside of your card! Tropical Chic always reminds me of Hawaii! It's such a great set! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Tropical themed cards always make me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~