Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CTS #335.~Incredible Like You, Stampin Up

 Today I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Incredible Like You

Choosing colors for my card is probably the most difficult part of card making for me.  I played around with yellows, pinks, and blues, but fresh fig won out with the gorgeous grape horizontal lines.  I added an extra helping of clear wink of stella to the flower so it would really pop with sparkle.  

I'm going to share a link again to the Brain and Amy Gofundme page.   If you can take a moment to read their story, and perhaps share on your blogs and facebook pages that would be great.  Also, she gives and address now to where we can send CARDS.. so I think as card makers we can decorate that room up like wall paper.  


Thank you for stopping by to see my cards, and read my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~