Sunday, August 4, 2019

CTS #333~Tropical Chic, Stampin Up, Thank you

 I made this simple card for the sketch at:  


The Stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  Tropical Chic
I love this set.  I just purchased it, so it is rather new to me, and I enjoy playing with different sketches to be able to incorporate the stamps in a fabulous way.    

I once again will mention the gofundme page set up for a dear man, Brian, who was paralyzed 2 weeks ago when clearing trees after the storms rolled through our area.  Please will you read their story, keep them in your prayers, and perhaps share on your blogs, and facebook pages.  Thank you kindly.

Thank you for taking time to read my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the set you used and the way you finished the inside.
    So sorry to hear about your friend Brian. Prayers for him and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~