Wednesday, August 14, 2019

CTS #334~Friendly Conversation, Stampin Up, Penny Black, April Showers

  Today I made this card for the challenge at:

 
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 

Stampin Up:  Friendly Conversation
Penny Black:  April Showers

I intended to stamp the umbrellas on the front of the card like I did on the inside, however they were much to large, so I had to draw each of the little umbrellas on the front, hence the reason they are all a bit different.   My husband said they looked good, so I took his word and decided to submit the card.  I added some glossy accents to each umbrella, and the rain drops to have the appearance of rain/wet.   Hopefully you can see that better with the second picture.  



I'm also including a picture of this darling little red panda we saw on Tuesday while visiting the zoo.     His face is just precious.   IN fact I missed the perfect photo with him, he came out of his little den holding his food dish in his mouth.  Aww.. what a cutie.


I'm going to share a link again to the Brain and Amy Gofundme page.   If you can take a moment to read their story, and perhaps share on your blogs and facebook pages that would be great.  Also, she gives and address now to where we can send CARDS.. so I think as card makers we can decorate that room up like wall paper.  

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards, and read my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~