Monday, August 19, 2019

Challenge #334 - Sketch~ Dino Days, Stampin Up

 The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at: 
I was most excited to play with my new stamp set called:  Dino Days from Stampin up.   
I wasn't quite sure how to stamp the palm tree, so I thought I should do a practice run on a scrap piece of paper, well folks, my head must have been in the clouds because I ended up stamping directly on the piece you see on the card.  I'm so glad it turned out ok.   

I'm also adding a little blurry picture of the hummingbird that visited my yard yesterday.  My gosh they don't stand still for long, so getting a picture was difficult.  At least I have a little proof he liked our pine tree.   

I'm going to share a link again to the Brain and Amy Gofundme page.   If you can take a moment to read their story, and perhaps share on your blogs and facebook pages that would be great.  Also, she gives and address now to where we can send CARDS.. so I think as card makers we can decorate that room up like wall paper.  

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards, and read my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card - love the dinos! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute masculine card. Love the background with tropical leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun card and I love the background and the tree! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun set and you’ve done a wonderful job with it. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~