Monday, August 26, 2019

HSSCC321 Friendly Conversation, Stampin Up


Oh gosh so much I want to share with ya all, however, time is short for the challenge, so I guess I will have to give ya the scoops on the next post.   
I didn't do any stamping this weekend, so today I was looking for a challenge to enter and came across the one at: 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Friendly Conversation

I kept it clean and simple, so I could hurry the card along for the challenge.  I think it turned out ok.  At first the sentiment was the pretty peacock but it just didn't seem to pack a punch like it did in soft suede.. so that's the one I chose  to enter.  

Thank you for taking time to stop in for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, PJ! I'm so glad you got it in before the deadline. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. The simplicity really makes it perfect. Thanks for playing with our challenge at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~