Saturday, December 7, 2019

Challenge 437~Dear Doily, Stampin Up


I needed to make a sympathy card for a dear friend, who lost her dad unexpectedly.  I'm not so good at making sympathy cards so I searched for a sketch challenge that would be able to give me a hand, and I found one.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

   

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Dear Doily 

I really love the Blackberry Bliss ink Color, and the font of the sentiment. It's so lovely.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, PJ - I'm sure this lovely card will be appreciated. The flowers are so rich! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, it is a lovey card and since you took the time to make it I'm sure it will be appreciated by your friend. The colors are beautiful and remind me to pull out that stamp pad and use it more! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT during this busy time of the year. I said a prayer for your friend this is a hard time of year to loose someone that is loved. Vicki's Vision DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful sympathy card, PJ! I agree, these types of cards are difficult to pull off. I'm sure your friend will appreciate knowing that you are thinking of her. Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~