Tuesday, December 3, 2019

PP470~Woosh Snowman, Stampin Up, Skiing Snowman Merry Christmas



 I made this fun card for the challenge at:


  

My Frosty the Snowman decided to go skiing.  So he's swooshing over the snow glistening hills to "woosh" you a Merry Christmas.   

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin UP:  Woosh Snowman from 1998 and I paired it up with the delightful new DSP from this year's stampin up Holiday catalog.  

I'm including another picture of our side yard.  We got a few inches of snow for Frosty.   
I shared a few more pictures in my last post, but I thought just one was needed to show that indeed we can make a snowman.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



1 comment:

  1. So cute, PJ! That little guy is so cute with the adorable “punny” sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~