Saturday, December 7, 2019

Week 357: GINGERBREAD, Nothing Sweeter, Star of Light, Santa's Sleigh, Scentsational Season, So Santa, Stampin Up


 Aw, will ya take a look at that cute little gingerbread man?   I think he is adorable.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The picture is a little dark, most likely because I made the card this evening and my house does not offer the best lighting for picture taking.   It's best to do it during the daylight.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Nothing Sweeter
Stampin Up: Star of Light
Stampin Up: Santa's Sleigh
Stampin Up: Scentsational Season
Stampin Up: So Santa

Quite a few stamp sets but they all worked well together.  I love how the Chef hat from, "so santa" fits the gingerbread boy so well from Scentsational Season.   I also love the magical look of the stars from Star of light for the background.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

*NOTE:  On waking up this morning I knew I had to take a better picture in the daylight, so I added the two  lighter pictures so you could see the card details better. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the movement from the swirly star background! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flow of the swirly stars ... and such a happy gingerbread man! Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~