Friday, December 20, 2019

Sketch #347~Star Of Light, Stampin Up

 I made this Star of Wonder card for the challenge at:

The stamp set used in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Star of Light

It's hard to see the color of the DSP, but it's a deep burgundy with gold accents.  I took two pictures again, one with light and the other by a window.   I added gold ribbon for the horizontal parts in the sketch.    My star was a bit too big for the center square, but I decided to layer the sentiment over the top of it.  I think it turned out ok.  I'm not a huge fan of gold but in this case it worked well with the burgundy color. 
I really love the sentiment on the inside of the card.

Now for the chewy boxes in the picture.  One might think HP is quite spoiled, however in each of those boxes were very little items.   Cracks me up they didn't pack it all together in the bigger box.  Which actually is a toy for our daughter and son-in-law's cat, Charlie.  
Any ways it was so cute when the fedex dropped off the box and HP went crazy barking, I'm sure they thought he is one pampered pooch and knows his boxes from Santa have arrived.  

I snapped a picture of him by the tree playing with one of his tennis balls.  He is such a cutie.  His sore paw is getting better each day and the fur is starting to grow back. 

Thank you for taking time during the busy Christmas season to visit my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the colors you used here! Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burgundy and gold! Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the burgundy and gold as well. Congrats on being picked as one of the Top 3 at AHSC. I might try to CASE your beautiful creation for a New Year's card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~