Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sketch #346~Star of Light, God's Peace, Varied Vases, Stampin Up

 Well well well, the third time finally is the charm for this card.   I tell ya this sketch gave me quite the challenge.  I really wanted to use my moose stamp set and matching punch, but it just didn't seem to have the "aha" look I was going for.   I also was forgetting the little vertical lines in the sketch.   So I had to sneak in some washi tape.  But today finally I put down the moose set and said to myself, "try something else"  and there it is folks the top card with candles, the one I will be submitting to the challenge at:



The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Star of Light
Stampin Up:  God's Peace
Stampin Up:  Varied Vases

I used red and green sparkly washi tape for the top and bottom.  Apparently I never learn I can't take good pictures with sparkly stuff, but I sure do like it.   I then added pearl paint to the candles to make it look like real wax and gold glitter paint to the center of the poinsettia.  


I did include the moose cards, so you can see them.   I'll still send them out, because I'm in  need of making more cards and time is running out, Hopefully someone will appreciate them on my list. 



I am also including the 4 snow globe cards.  I made them for the kiddos.  The Non-traditional card in purple, with the silver reindeer is for my son's girlfriend.   The Little red house is for my daughter and son-in-law, because of their lovely home.  And the cute city scene with the Christmas taxi is for my son, who drives for the city he lives in.  The Giant snowman in the one globe, I sent to a dear friend.  



For those of you curious about HP, I was able to get him his prednisone so the little paw is healing.  It's not nice that steroid.  He is so thirsty and needs to be let out a LOT more.  However, on the plus side, he is healing.   SO praise the LORD for that.  

Thank you for all the love and prayers for the little puppers.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


 





3 comments:

  1. PJ, I love all of these - and the moose cards are fabulous! Remember that a sketch is only a guide - as long as we can see the sketch in your design, that's fine. The candles are perfect, along with the verse inside. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your cards this week at AHSC! I like them all. And the snow globes are wonderful, too. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards! love those snowglobes!! thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~