Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sketch #345 Christmas Gleaming, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is
Stampin Up:  Christmas Gleaming


Only one stamp set.  haha..  I'm laughing at myself because yesterday I made a cute little gingerbread card and used 5 different sets to create that card.  

However, I did run into some issues.  Usually when the cutting blade is dull, it tears or rips the edges of the cardstock, well, goodness gracious that paper I purchased from a local craft store, is so soft that I couldn't get a straight edge no matter what I did.  I even used a trick my friend told me about.  Using a finger nail file to smooth off the edges.   It helped some.  But you can still see the blue paper does not have nice straight edges.  GRRR.  
Any ways a lovely Blue Christmas card  is what I had intended.

I'm also including a picture of the boxes I 've been working on for Christmas.  I will be adding treats and tags and giving as gifts.

Up next, our precious little hound, HP, also now known as "sore paw"  is not feeling well, and the vet experience Friday night and Saturday was NOT good.   We wanted to get him in quickly so chose a different vet.  Well, folks we will be going back to our favorite.  Even though he only works 2x a week.   He just knows a lot about Hunter.   In fact these woman were so googly eyed over him that I feel they didn't really pay attention to that sore paw(you can see in the picture)  Perhaps it's because English Springer Spaniels aren't a common dog in our area, I don't know, but this I know, I don't want him to suffer, the medicine she gave him, he threw up, and then when the cream she instructed us to put on his paw was applied, he pulled back and whimpered.. so it must have hurt.  (sigh)  Just want the little guy well. 

Well folks thanks for listening and stopping by.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ



3 comments:

  1. Very nice monochromatic card! Here's hoping Hunter will recover quickly.
    Thank you for sharing your creations with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ another pretty card! Thank you for sharing with AHSC. Love your boxes too! Hope your dear pup is feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this article please keep it up.
    will help you more:
    Sonia Randhawa is Vice President of Product Management at Venture Motions where she leads all products and services for Enterprise related innovation programs. For example: Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Management, Leadership, Innovation, Products, Management, Programs, Projects. Please visit this site to get more information:
    Sonia Randhawa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~