Monday, December 30, 2019

#TGIFC244~Happy New Year, Cheers to That, Number of Years, Stampin Up


 I made this fun New Year's Card for the challenge at:

I love how sparkly this card turned out.  As you can see from the many pictures, I was trying to get creative so I could capture the way the light plays off of this card.  It's fantastic.  I think my favorite is the top one where I put it in my Christmas tree.  In fact I think next year I will decorate the tree with Christmas cards I make before sending them out.  What a festive Idea.   
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheers To That
Stampin Up:  Number of Years
and one solo stampin up : Happy New Year 

I added black card stock behind the numbers to give them some shadow, and then I pop dotted the numbers for dimension.  I cut out the little champagne  glasses and dropped on some glossy accents.  To make it appear like real liquid. By the way have you ever used a saber to open your champagne  It's sounds rather exciting. 

I'm also including a few pictures of the snowy weather we are having here today in WI.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

Image result for happy new year 2020















1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~