Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sketch #349 Merry Moose, Stampin Up, Ginger Bread Men. Merry Christmas

 Hello, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and the New year is off and running to a fabulous start.  I'm still in the Christmas Spirit here.  So I decided to make a Christmas card for the sketch at:


Now I had envisioned this card to look a lot more lovelier then it does.    The ribbon was what sold me on going with a gingerbread theme.  I  thought it would tie in lovely, almost resembling the icing for on ginger bread cookies.    The  stamps used in this card are  some dollar stamps that I purchased ages ago at a local craft store.  Perhaps that's why the images didn't turn out to swell.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up:  Merry Moose.  

Next up is a picture of HP, with his new Christmas boots, it's was quite a hoot when my husband and son first put them on Hunter for Christmas.  He wouldn't move, then when he walked it was  more like a gallop.  Any ways he still don't like putting them on, but walks much better now and is getting use to them.  IT makes paw clean up way easier when he comes back inside.  He has a bit of a sassy look here as he waits with his front paws on the back step to be let back in the house.  Such a little cutie. 

Next up is this cute little gift card my kids gave me for Christmas.  Today I was able to go with my daughter and get some books.  I'm most excited.  Of course putting me in a book store, to which I forgot my reading glasses, is like putting me in a stampin up store.  Oh my gosh if my legs could hold up, I'd be there all day.  Thank goodness my kids understand and are readers themselves.  I did have to put one book back.  Just didn't want to overspend the budget even with my delightful gift card for which I'm so grateful.  So next time I will get The Autobiography of Henry VIII.    I did get quite the collection.  I have to finish with my book now, America's First Daughter.

Well I'm going to try and work a bit harder on selling Stampin Up products this year, so you might see me post things a bit more.  Since I can't work right now  I thought this might help me out with the supplies for my hobby.  I know I sure would appreciate the business.  

If you have any helpful tips that would be grand.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ










2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the sketch! I had pulled out my ric-rac, also...but just couldn't figure what to do. You nailed it with the gingerbread kids. ♥ Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good boy HP is for wearing his boots! Your card is very cute PJ, I'm so glad you join us every week sharing one of your great creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~