Sunday, January 12, 2020

CTS #354.~Heartfelt, Very Versailles, Stampin Up, Stampendous, Love Always, Happy Valentine's Day Mouse

 I love mixing older stamps with new.   The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Heartfelt
Stampin Up: Very Versailles
Stampendous Love Always
 and last but not least, and certainly the little star of this card, the Mouse stamp, which happens to be a stampin up item, however, I purchased it at a second hand shop and it didn't come in a set.  If you know the name of the set, please let me know.

I will submit this card to the challenge at:


I suppose you can say I paper pieced the heart with the matching card stock on the side.   The light background behind Miss. Mousy reminded me of an old time love letter .     There was indeed a lot of fussy cutting, right down to that little flower in the corner of the heart, but it was worth it.  Absolutely adorable.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~