Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sketch #351~Heartfelt, Heart Happiness, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day

The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stamping Up:  Heart Happiness

What a lovely weaved sketch.  Makes me want to do the whole background with it.  It gives such nice depth to the card.   I'm grateful for the gals that come up with the sketches.  

I've been on the phone today quite a bit with our insurance company and then also the doctor's office.  They want to refer me to a  "rheumatologist".  They did but I can't get in until the 15th of June, and my doctor said that's not fast enough and  perhaps a different city would get me in faster, so that's where we are at right now, waiting for the referral team to contact me. So we wait, and in the waiting, I shall stamp  and read. The two escapes from my troubles.  😊

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ
* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

That's the best I can do for a sales pitch.😉


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentine's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft pinks of your card, PJ. Thanks you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card PJ! I love that you mounted the paper strips on cardstock, adds the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ever put in measurements for your cards? They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t usually put measurements on my blog because they are pretty standard and honestly I’m not to good with the measuring. I guesstimate 😉.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~