Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sketch #353~ Bonanza Buddies, Here For You, Stampin Up

 Well, it's happening again folks.  I'm not receiving email notifications of all the lovely comments people leave on my blog.  OOH the frustration.  I don't know why this happened all of a sudden, perhaps a computer update?  All I know is I miss my emails.   If any of you fine folks now how to fix this, please let me know.  I will make sure to visit this post to see if I get any comments regarding this.  (again) I am beginning to sound like a broken record.  

Well today I made this fun card(s) for my two kiddos. Hopefully to cheer them up Bless their hearts they are both very sick right now.  My son was in the hospital, and we went down to take him a care package, and now my daughter is sick.  They swabbed for that awful virus, and  decided it's the flu.  I pray they both get well quickly.   Even though they are both adults, I guess in a mama's heart they will always be our babies. 💗

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Here For You
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies

I'm also including a picture of HP.  He received a gift to play with, and the little rascal had it ripped to pieces in about 4 minutes.  We watched him to make sure he didn't swallow or choke on the little pieces.  As you can see in the picture he has a nice thick winter fur coat.  It's so soft when it's this long, just a lot of work in the house, with all the shedding.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love how you carried the design to the inside! So sorry for your kids. I'm sure this might brighten their day! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card PJ, love the little tucan & you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sharp design and fun! Your 'reverse' wave inside is awesome. I really admire your treatment of the inside portion of your creations, PJ. Thank you so much for sharing this week at Atlantic Hearts SC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and love the inside sentiment and how you put the same sketch on your inside... very clever. Don't forget, all you need to partner with us at Double Trouble is to "Say Cheese" create something that makes you smile, and you are eligible for our random draw. Hope you join us and check out future fun challenges at Double Trouble and see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~