Wednesday, January 22, 2020

#TGIFC247~ You've Got This, Sip Sip Hooray, Happy Birthday To You, Stampin Up

 Oh gosh I love how sparkly this picture turned out, it almost makes it look like a real martini, with that glossy accents on the inside and the twinkling diamonds floating over the top of the glass.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  You've Got This
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray
Stampin Up:  Happy Birthday To You

I created the lovely gray background with a stamped image  so the martini would really pop in color and not blend into the white card stock.    I think it has a very sophisticated look.  That is what I was going for since it will be for my Husband's cousin's birthday.  
I wanted to raise a glass as to say cheers for 50 years.  May God bless you with many more.

Thank you for stopping by for a vist.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business.  Please click on the stampin up box in the upper right hand corner to be directed to my website.  Thank you ♥

That's the best I can do for a sales pitch to help support my hobby .😉


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~