Friday, January 10, 2020

TMS #536~ Kind Koala, Painter's Palette, Heartfelt, Happy Valentine's Day




I made this card for the challenge at:
 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Kind Koala
Stampin Up:  Painter's Palette
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt

I did a little splash work on the artist's canvas to give a bit of background for Mr. Koala.  I added a little sparkle bling to the center of the flower, and some sparkly twine behind the sentiment.

I'm  pleased to say that both packages of eggplant card stock have arrived, and I will now start putting together the invites for my friend's wedding.   I'll be sharing pictures in future posts. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 

* Just a reminder if you're looking to purchase stampin up products and are in need of a demonstrator.  I'd love to earn your business. 






3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~