Wednesday, January 29, 2020

TMS #539~Meant To Be, Sure Do Love You, Bonanza Buddies, Stampin Up, Happy Valentine's Day




I made this card for the challenge at:

 
I was so excited to play with my new stamp set, and yet at the same time wanted to make another Valentine card, so I decided to combine the two.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
Stampin Up:  Sure Do Love You
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies

I die cut each of the white hearts behind the cute little fellas then I sponged some red ink around the sides.   I gave each of the  characters a heart to hold on to.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! These little Valentine critters are so cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little animals. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~